Today after work Myles and I came home for a few minutes then we went to Chic-Fil-A with Ms. Julie, Davis and Dawson. Dawson is just 5 weeks older than Myles so it was cool to have them together for a little while. When we got home he took a quick bath, then we played on the living room floor in front of the fan. I always keep Myles' water around because I find that he usually drinks it if it's there. He layed down for a moment on a pillow so I splashed his belly with the cool water and he laughed so hard! So I kept doing it and he would arch his back and smack his belly where the water hit and laugh and laugh!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
that water tickles
Today after work Myles and I came home for a few minutes then we went to Chic-Fil-A with Ms. Julie, Davis and Dawson. Dawson is just 5 weeks older than Myles so it was cool to have them together for a little while. When we got home he took a quick bath, then we played on the living room floor in front of the fan. I always keep Myles' water around because I find that he usually drinks it if it's there. He layed down for a moment on a pillow so I splashed his belly with the cool water and he laughed so hard! So I kept doing it and he would arch his back and smack his belly where the water hit and laugh and laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment