today I took a picture of Myles drinking from his now sippy cup with a straw because he learned how to drink from a straw a couple of weeks ago. It's been a good Saturday at home. Luke ran 10 miles this morning (he's getting close to that 1/2 marathon) and I'm so proud! He had to leave around lunch time to go pick someone up from the airport in Charlotte. Myles was such a good boy today. At one point I didn't feel very well so I was laying on the couch while he was playing and every 2 minutes or so he'd walk over to me and love on me. One time he even puckered his lips out to kiss me, it made my day!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
I can drink through a straw
today I took a picture of Myles drinking from his now sippy cup with a straw because he learned how to drink from a straw a couple of weeks ago. It's been a good Saturday at home. Luke ran 10 miles this morning (he's getting close to that 1/2 marathon) and I'm so proud! He had to leave around lunch time to go pick someone up from the airport in Charlotte. Myles was such a good boy today. At one point I didn't feel very well so I was laying on the couch while he was playing and every 2 minutes or so he'd walk over to me and love on me. One time he even puckered his lips out to kiss me, it made my day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment