Today Myles had a good day at daycare. When I picked him up we went straight out to the camp sight again where my family was. Myles and David played a little while and we had some fire roasted hot dogs, baked beans...you know - all the good stuff. Then for dessert Donna and Jeremy made this awesome roasted banana. They cut it open and put chocolate and peanut butter chips in it as well as some marshmallows. Then the storm came. It was thundering and lightning for a while but the rain hadn't started yet. Myles and I left before it got too bad. About 20 minutes later as soon as I got home my mom called and said they were in Boone and were going home, haha. I couldn't believe it. She said the storm started getting worse so they broke down the whole camp in about 3 minutes and literally threw everything in the cars. I wish I was a bird in the tree to watch that!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Monday, July 26, 2010
another evening at camp
Today Myles had a good day at daycare. When I picked him up we went straight out to the camp sight again where my family was. Myles and David played a little while and we had some fire roasted hot dogs, baked beans...you know - all the good stuff. Then for dessert Donna and Jeremy made this awesome roasted banana. They cut it open and put chocolate and peanut butter chips in it as well as some marshmallows. Then the storm came. It was thundering and lightning for a while but the rain hadn't started yet. Myles and I left before it got too bad. About 20 minutes later as soon as I got home my mom called and said they were in Boone and were going home, haha. I couldn't believe it. She said the storm started getting worse so they broke down the whole camp in about 3 minutes and literally threw everything in the cars. I wish I was a bird in the tree to watch that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment