Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a double photo day



This morning Myles woke up before I did and he was ready to eat at 6am. Needless to say, we had a lot of time to play before we left the house and while we were getting ready Myles played with shoes (of course). He kept trying to put my Crocs on so I had to get a picture of him with them on. He kept getting frustrated because he couldn't understand why he couldn't put the shoes on and wear them around. After having a great day at daycare, Myles was constantly making me laugh at home. We were playing in the living room and he kept going to his playroom to a bookshelf and he would get 1 book and bring it to me in the living room. I would tell him that I loved the book and it was my favorite book, so he would go back to the play room to get another one. I could see him the whole time so when he would get a book off the shelf I'd say "yay" and he'd get excited and walk very fast to me. With the picture of him bringing me a book, this was book #4 out of 9 or 10 he brought.



No comments:

Post a Comment