Today after I picked up Myles we went to the grocery store. He was so good. I didn't even have to get out the 'safety bag' of cereal. When we got home I took his shoes off and he immediately went and got one shoe and handed it to me. He then reached up for me to get him (because he wanted me to put his shoe on). I sat down with him and put his shoe on and he limped around all goofy with the one shoe on. I asked him where his other shoe was and he walked over to the basket it was in and got it out, so I put that shoe on him too. He's so smart and his personality is just infectious! After dinner I was sitting on the couch and he would run to me like he wanted to hug me or something but he'd stop short of getting to me and ram his face into the couch and giggle. So I would grab him and kiss him all over his face and he would laugh and pretend he didn't want mommy kisses.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
**mommy kisses**
Today after I picked up Myles we went to the grocery store. He was so good. I didn't even have to get out the 'safety bag' of cereal. When we got home I took his shoes off and he immediately went and got one shoe and handed it to me. He then reached up for me to get him (because he wanted me to put his shoe on). I sat down with him and put his shoe on and he limped around all goofy with the one shoe on. I asked him where his other shoe was and he walked over to the basket it was in and got it out, so I put that shoe on him too. He's so smart and his personality is just infectious! After dinner I was sitting on the couch and he would run to me like he wanted to hug me or something but he'd stop short of getting to me and ram his face into the couch and giggle. So I would grab him and kiss him all over his face and he would laugh and pretend he didn't want mommy kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment