It's been a busy week so today when I was dressing Myles we were at the last of his clean clothes. He had so many "spare" shorts at daycare just incase he needed them that I didn't have many at home. I have some shorts that are for a 2 or 3 year old, I can't remember..and they fit perfectly around his waste but they're a little big everywhere else...so he looked like a thug today, oh well, haha. When we got home he kept wanting to put my Crocs on so I went and got his Crocs (even though they're still too big and he wore them around for a while. Daddy will be home tomorrow!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Friday, July 30, 2010
big shoes and thug shorts
It's been a busy week so today when I was dressing Myles we were at the last of his clean clothes. He had so many "spare" shorts at daycare just incase he needed them that I didn't have many at home. I have some shorts that are for a 2 or 3 year old, I can't remember..and they fit perfectly around his waste but they're a little big everywhere else...so he looked like a thug today, oh well, haha. When we got home he kept wanting to put my Crocs on so I went and got his Crocs (even though they're still too big and he wore them around for a while. Daddy will be home tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment