I was feeling better when I woke up today, then I was nauseous for a while again and then it finally went away...the 24 hr bug was gone! We played with Myles a lot today and got Luke packed up to go off to Orlando tomorrow for a WHOLE WEEK! He's going for work, and I'm so sad! Today Myles did lots of things that just amazed us. This morning he was playing around the couch and Luke said "one day he'll be climbing up on the couch." Then tonight, he climbed up on the couch all by himself. When he got on the couch he sat there and clapped and was so proud of himself. Then he started standing up and trying to run back and fourth on the couch so we had to stop that pretty quickly. Today was such a hot day that we barely survived in our house. At one point I filled up the kitchen sink with cool water and bubbles and let Myles play, he really enjoyed it. This picture is kind of fuzzy, but still cute!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
I was feeling better when I woke up today, then I was nauseous for a while again and then it finally went away...the 24 hr bug was gone! We played with Myles a lot today and got Luke packed up to go off to Orlando tomorrow for a WHOLE WEEK! He's going for work, and I'm so sad! Today Myles did lots of things that just amazed us. This morning he was playing around the couch and Luke said "one day he'll be climbing up on the couch." Then tonight, he climbed up on the couch all by himself. When he got on the couch he sat there and clapped and was so proud of himself. Then he started standing up and trying to run back and fourth on the couch so we had to stop that pretty quickly. Today was such a hot day that we barely survived in our house. At one point I filled up the kitchen sink with cool water and bubbles and let Myles play, he really enjoyed it. This picture is kind of fuzzy, but still cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment