Wednesday, July 28, 2010

cup towers and a trip to the dr.


Today when I picked Myles up from daycare they said his temp was a little over 100 and that he was just kind of a mess today with runny nose, one of his ears draining etc. So they said I needed a note from a dr for him to come back to daycare tomorrow. So I called and they had an appointment tonight at 6:40. Before that we came home and played and ate supper. I started stacking some cups and Myles loved it. He was so excited to knock them over and then he tried stacking them himself. We went to the dr. and he has an ear infection in his right ear. I also mentioned the crazy reaction he had to scrambled eggs 2 times and they prescribed him an EpiPen...just in case of an emergency. It's so weird to think that my child has an EpiPen, I never thought he would. However, the dr said that when he gets to be 2 or 3 he can probably start eating egg because his throat will be bigger.



No comments:

Post a Comment