Sunday, July 18, 2010

spray bottle discovery


I don't know what it is about Sunday's but when we got home from church this evening Myles' teeth hurt bad. He slept on the way home, but apparently it wasn't enough so i put him back to bed for an hour or so. After he got up I could tell his teeth hurt. At first nothing i did helped. Then I noticed all he wanted was for me to hold him, so I sat on the couch and held him close and rubbed his back and he just sat there for a long time. Actually, I think that's the longest he's sat still in my lap since he was about 2 months old, haha. Tonight I got out a spray bottle because Myles loves water and I would spray him and he would giggle. He kept trying to learn how to spray it himself, it was fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment