This morning was a very different day for Myles. This morning he woke up and he was fussy all morning. He also kept sneezing and his nose was running. Usually when it rains he gets allergies, but I could tell he just wasn't acting right. Normally Myles takes 1 nap a day after his lunch time, for a couple hours, sometimes less. Today I picked Myles up around 11:15 to eat lunch with my dad and step-mom who came to Boone to visit. He was asleep! They said he had been whining all morning (not like him) and he curled up on a RUG and fell asleep, so they put him on his little mat he normally naps on. I couldn't believe it - I guess he was just tired - he didn't sleep good the night before. We had a great lunch and I took Myles back to daycare it was nap time again. He slept from 12:50-3:40! They said they think he's teething and I think so to, we'll see how the coming days...and nights...are....
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
lunch with granddaddy and grandmomma Sink
This morning was a very different day for Myles. This morning he woke up and he was fussy all morning. He also kept sneezing and his nose was running. Usually when it rains he gets allergies, but I could tell he just wasn't acting right. Normally Myles takes 1 nap a day after his lunch time, for a couple hours, sometimes less. Today I picked Myles up around 11:15 to eat lunch with my dad and step-mom who came to Boone to visit. He was asleep! They said he had been whining all morning (not like him) and he curled up on a RUG and fell asleep, so they put him on his little mat he normally naps on. I couldn't believe it - I guess he was just tired - he didn't sleep good the night before. We had a great lunch and I took Myles back to daycare it was nap time again. He slept from 12:50-3:40! They said they think he's teething and I think so to, we'll see how the coming days...and nights...are....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment