Myles had very few moments of happiness today. One of the down sides of being a toddler is teething. Myles is always a happy baby and he's been through so much with all his ear infections etc, so I would consider him a tough guy, but I guess nothing really prepares you for getting your molars and what they call "i teeth" (you know those pointy ones) all at once. He didn't sleep very good last night and then today his nose ran ALL day...I mean, there were only a few small moments it stopped. He chewed on his fingers but wouldn't chew on a cold wash cloth or anything else. All in all, we cuddled him a lot and he still have some moments of joy. I took some pics of him crying since he did that so much today, but I just couldn't put that up here, it was too sad. So i actually got a great picture of him putting on his daddy's cap.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
rough day
Myles had very few moments of happiness today. One of the down sides of being a toddler is teething. Myles is always a happy baby and he's been through so much with all his ear infections etc, so I would consider him a tough guy, but I guess nothing really prepares you for getting your molars and what they call "i teeth" (you know those pointy ones) all at once. He didn't sleep very good last night and then today his nose ran ALL day...I mean, there were only a few small moments it stopped. He chewed on his fingers but wouldn't chew on a cold wash cloth or anything else. All in all, we cuddled him a lot and he still have some moments of joy. I took some pics of him crying since he did that so much today, but I just couldn't put that up here, it was too sad. So i actually got a great picture of him putting on his daddy's cap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment