We never ever let Myles watch tv, but this morning he was so fussy and it was so hot everywhere in our house that we wanted to contain him to the living room. I turned on the tv and found Sesame Street and he was GLUED. At first he was watching from really far back then he walked up really close to the tv (only for a few seconds, for those concerned people). It's actually Saturday even though i'm going to put Friday's date on this blog update...I got some type of stomach bug and was really sick last night, even threw up in the Panera Bread restaurant trash can - fun!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Sesame Street is still the best
We never ever let Myles watch tv, but this morning he was so fussy and it was so hot everywhere in our house that we wanted to contain him to the living room. I turned on the tv and found Sesame Street and he was GLUED. At first he was watching from really far back then he walked up really close to the tv (only for a few seconds, for those concerned people). It's actually Saturday even though i'm going to put Friday's date on this blog update...I got some type of stomach bug and was really sick last night, even threw up in the Panera Bread restaurant trash can - fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment