Sunday, July 25, 2010

fo-camping


This morning we had to say bye to daddy. He left the house about 5:45 and Myles just so happened to wake up right before he left, he must have sensed he was leaving. Myles and I went to church then came home for a while to sweat in the house, then we went to the Parkway to the campsite my mom, step-dad, brother and sister-in-law rented. I call it "fo-camping" because we just visited them for a while and came back home to sleep. If I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, I'd probably try to stay somehow and camp out! We were so happy to just be outdoors and had lots of fun playing, eating supper made over a fire and mommy enjoyed a couple of s'mores. I switched a setting on my camera to see if it may take better pictures, but it actually made ALL of my pictures fuzzy...so I don't really have a great one, but at least I know not to choose that setting again. It's obvious I don't know how to correctly use that camera, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment