This morning Luke got up early to run and Luke and I went over to a friends house to pick apples. They had some green apple trees so we got a hand full of apples and came home and I made some apple, cinnamon pancakes. They were good and Luke says they need to be a Saturday morning regular. After playing and resting a little we went out to downtown Blowing Rock to walk around. It was VERY busy so we just looked around a little and then left. Myles enjoyed watching all the people and riding in his stroller.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
busy Blowing Rock
This morning Luke got up early to run and Luke and I went over to a friends house to pick apples. They had some green apple trees so we got a hand full of apples and came home and I made some apple, cinnamon pancakes. They were good and Luke says they need to be a Saturday morning regular. After playing and resting a little we went out to downtown Blowing Rock to walk around. It was VERY busy so we just looked around a little and then left. Myles enjoyed watching all the people and riding in his stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment