Today when I got Myles from daycare we went to TJ Maxx, Claires, Hallmark, and the Dollar General. I had to carry Myles most of the time because I didn't want to get the stroller out because it looked like it was going to rain. We got all our errands done for getting prepared for Ashley's wedding and got home around 6, just in time for supper. When we were almost done I noticed Myles kept putting his hands on his face and head, almost like he was playing 'peek a boo' so after a while I would say "where's Myles?" and he would immediately put his hands on his face - so fun!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Where's Myles?
Today when I got Myles from daycare we went to TJ Maxx, Claires, Hallmark, and the Dollar General. I had to carry Myles most of the time because I didn't want to get the stroller out because it looked like it was going to rain. We got all our errands done for getting prepared for Ashley's wedding and got home around 6, just in time for supper. When we were almost done I noticed Myles kept putting his hands on his face and head, almost like he was playing 'peek a boo' so after a while I would say "where's Myles?" and he would immediately put his hands on his face - so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment