Myles has such a cool personality. I know I say that a lot, but he does something new and fun every day. He has this soft basketball that he likes to carry around and sit down on things. He would sit it on a box and if it rolled off he'd put it back on. Then a little later this evening he got a smaller ball and put it on top of his 'jack in the box' which has a lip on it. He kept trying to pick the box up without the ball falling off. It would roll to the corner and he would stop and put the ball back in the middle of the box, it was just cool to watch. The most fun thing Myles did tonight thought was mess up all the clothes I folded. He didn't touch the clothes on the couch before I folded them, but after they were all stacked neatly and ready to be put up he would run up and grab the things on top and throw them down. He got a couple of wash cloths and did his little 'happy dance' and ran around shaking them in the air.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
mommy folds clothes, Myles messes them up
Myles has such a cool personality. I know I say that a lot, but he does something new and fun every day. He has this soft basketball that he likes to carry around and sit down on things. He would sit it on a box and if it rolled off he'd put it back on. Then a little later this evening he got a smaller ball and put it on top of his 'jack in the box' which has a lip on it. He kept trying to pick the box up without the ball falling off. It would roll to the corner and he would stop and put the ball back in the middle of the box, it was just cool to watch. The most fun thing Myles did tonight thought was mess up all the clothes I folded. He didn't touch the clothes on the couch before I folded them, but after they were all stacked neatly and ready to be put up he would run up and grab the things on top and throw them down. He got a couple of wash cloths and did his little 'happy dance' and ran around shaking them in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment