Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Myles' # 1 fan


So...as I've mentioned a lot on this blog, we don't have air conditioner. I guess the reason I'm always mentioning it is because it affects how we live, a LOT! We have to carry around fans from room to room and keep them running constantly when we're home. Myles has a fan in his room and he LOVES this fan. We have taught Myles not to touch any fans, just because we don't want to introduce that danger to him. The fan in his room is a tall skinny fan (taller than him) and when you turn it off and on it beeps, so I think that's what attracts him to it. During our daily routine I'll hold him while he pushes the button to turn off/on the fan when needed. Tonight I had the fan in another room and he kept going over to it and pointing at it - because he wanted to push the buttons of course. So i finally went and put the fan in another room. A few minutes later Myles walked to the kitchen where the fan previously was, noticed it wasn't there, said something in jibberish, then walked to his room and found the fan. He's very smart and LOVES his fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment