Being in my late 20's it's hard to remember many things from when I was very little, but one thing I do remember is my Bubble Lawn Mower. I still remember pushing my mower across the grass at the house on Charlie Brown Road. It was red with black on the top, and the best toy every made! Tonight we came down to Luke's parents house because Ashley's wedding is Saturday and Luke's parents had gotten Myles a Bubble Mower. Now I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of his mower, it's really cool. He just pushed it inside so we didn't use the bubbles. It's got a slick new look and it even makes a noise when you push it.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
dun dun dun....the BUBBLE LAWN MOWER
Being in my late 20's it's hard to remember many things from when I was very little, but one thing I do remember is my Bubble Lawn Mower. I still remember pushing my mower across the grass at the house on Charlie Brown Road. It was red with black on the top, and the best toy every made! Tonight we came down to Luke's parents house because Ashley's wedding is Saturday and Luke's parents had gotten Myles a Bubble Mower. Now I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of his mower, it's really cool. He just pushed it inside so we didn't use the bubbles. It's got a slick new look and it even makes a noise when you push it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment