Well it's Saturday - but I made it look like I posted this on Friday. With all the wedding fun this weekend I didn't get a chance to post last night nor did I take ONE picture yesterday. It was a good day, just getting things ready, getting nails done, doing rehearsal etc. Myles had a little bit of a temperature on Friday night, but we think he's teething because we've seen about 4 new teeth popping through lately. So the 'throwback' picture for tonight is one from last Saturday. Myles loves his dad's iphone. We put a Sponge Bob App on there and you just poke his eyes and make him laugh etc. So we got a great pic of Myles laying back on the bed on my pillow, playing with daddy's phone.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Friday, June 11, 2010
throwback
Well it's Saturday - but I made it look like I posted this on Friday. With all the wedding fun this weekend I didn't get a chance to post last night nor did I take ONE picture yesterday. It was a good day, just getting things ready, getting nails done, doing rehearsal etc. Myles had a little bit of a temperature on Friday night, but we think he's teething because we've seen about 4 new teeth popping through lately. So the 'throwback' picture for tonight is one from last Saturday. Myles loves his dad's iphone. We put a Sponge Bob App on there and you just poke his eyes and make him laugh etc. So we got a great pic of Myles laying back on the bed on my pillow, playing with daddy's phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment