Friday, June 18, 2010

spoon training 101


Tonight I was trying to teach Myles to use a spoon. We've tried it before and we usually do it with applesauce. Tonight he had Motts, natural, no sugar added, raspberry and cranberry flavored applesauce, with fiber and vitamin c. Myles did good when I assisted him, when I didn't he usually turned the spoon upside down before it got to his mouth (see the blob of applesauce on his bib). Speaking of bibs, this monkey one is our favorite but it's time for a new one, its in almost every picture we take. We also got a funny video of Myles today. I can't remember if I mentioned this before or not, but Myles likes to dance. When we hears music he'll do one of 3 things...he'll either start stomping his feet (aka dance), clap, or sing. He really does sing, it's too cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment