This morning Myles slept until about 7 (which is late for him) so I went to check on him and he was sleeping with his hands behind his head, so I had to put that picture on here. Then tonight for work Myles and I went out to eat with a bunch of interns that are going to serve around the world for 5 months. Myles is always a good boy and he does great when he eats. When he finished eating he started talking a little so I had to get a picture of that. Myles did do something tonight that he hasn't really done yet. He kinda pitched a small fit. He was getting a little anxious after he got finished talking and eating so I picked him up and carried him around to the other end of the table and he just screamed to be let down. There weren't too many people in the restaurant at the time so i let him walk around a little, but he kept going to the door and wanting to put his face on it so i kept getting him and he would just scream and jerk and try to get out of my arms.....He's only 14 months but I feel the terrible 2's coming already, eek!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
too many pictures
This morning Myles slept until about 7 (which is late for him) so I went to check on him and he was sleeping with his hands behind his head, so I had to put that picture on here. Then tonight for work Myles and I went out to eat with a bunch of interns that are going to serve around the world for 5 months. Myles is always a good boy and he does great when he eats. When he finished eating he started talking a little so I had to get a picture of that. Myles did do something tonight that he hasn't really done yet. He kinda pitched a small fit. He was getting a little anxious after he got finished talking and eating so I picked him up and carried him around to the other end of the table and he just screamed to be let down. There weren't too many people in the restaurant at the time so i let him walk around a little, but he kept going to the door and wanting to put his face on it so i kept getting him and he would just scream and jerk and try to get out of my arms.....He's only 14 months but I feel the terrible 2's coming already, eek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment