Saturday, June 5, 2010

another early Saturday morning


I think Myles knows when it's Saturday, and just for fun he wakes up extra early. We try all kinds of things to get him to sleep a little later, but it just doesn't work. This morning he woke up about 5:30 (which is about an hour earlier than his normal week days). I tried putting him back down but he just screamed. Then I rocked him with him on my shoulder and he fell asleep but when I put him back in his crib he screamed. We tried this about 3 times and then I had enough. I rocked him on my shoulder and when he had been asleep for a while I took him to the couch...thinking he could lay on me and I could sleep - except..I couldn't fall asleep. Come to find out having 25 lbs sprawled out on top of you isn't all that comfortable. So i rolled to my side and he laid on the inside of the couch and me on the outside...again, I couldn't fall asleep. So after a while I put him back in his crib and I went back to bed - but only for about 10 minutes! Good thing he's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment