Today was another busy day at work. I got Myles from daycare and came home. I love our time together when we get home. This evening he played alone for about 15 seconds...the rest of the time is all mommy time! He loves to be around me no matter where I go. Just a little while before he went to bed we had a good 'moment'. I call them moments because they don't happen all that often. He's almost always in a good mood, but I think the stars have to be aligned just right for these moments. We were in the living room and he suddenly started laughing and walking from one side of the room to the other wanting me to chase him. So I'd grab him and we'd both laugh and laugh. We did this for a good 10 minutes. Those moments are so special to me. It's impossible to get a picture, and no one else is usually around when it happens, so it's just going to always be one of those things I keep in my heart between me and my mr. Myles :)
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
our little moments
Today was another busy day at work. I got Myles from daycare and came home. I love our time together when we get home. This evening he played alone for about 15 seconds...the rest of the time is all mommy time! He loves to be around me no matter where I go. Just a little while before he went to bed we had a good 'moment'. I call them moments because they don't happen all that often. He's almost always in a good mood, but I think the stars have to be aligned just right for these moments. We were in the living room and he suddenly started laughing and walking from one side of the room to the other wanting me to chase him. So I'd grab him and we'd both laugh and laugh. We did this for a good 10 minutes. Those moments are so special to me. It's impossible to get a picture, and no one else is usually around when it happens, so it's just going to always be one of those things I keep in my heart between me and my mr. Myles :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment