Today when I picked Myles up from daycare they said he had a pretty good day but in the morning he was fussy and sat by the door all morning. I guess he kept thinking I was going to come back soon. He's always had his own personality, but as he's getting older he's really starting to be funny. Just about 2 days ago Myles developed this whine...I know when he's hungry or sleepy etc., but when he does this whine he's just trying to get attention. I don't know how he started this, but he'll first go "uhhh" then there will be a little pause and he'll go "uhh" shorter than the first one and more high pitched - you've gotta hear it for yourself. He also likes to copy the noises we make and laugh whenever we laugh. And if he does something that makes me and Luke laugh, he'll keep doing it.
This evening when we came home from daycare for the first 20 minutes or so he didn't want to be put down. I think he just missed his mommy and wanted to be close. So we sat down and had a little snack and cooled off from playing outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment