Monday, June 21, 2010

the longest day of the year...


today is the first day of summer! We've looked forward to warm weather ever since the really rough winter we just had. I think we'd enjoy summer a little more if we had air conditioner or maybe even at least a ceiling fan. We don't remember it being this hot last year, but who knows. The picture today is of Myles pushing his little 'cart' as I call it. He pushes it like a pro now...he actually does it so well that he plows through anything and everything in his way on the floor. It's fun to watch him. Myles is such a sweet little boy. He knows when I'm cleaning up around the house because he'll start picking things up and handing them to me. We typically take our shoes off at the door so I was gathering some shoes up to take to the bedroom and he picked up my Crocs and carried them all the way to the bedroom. He also tore out a piece of one of his books and handed it to me, haha, I'm not sure if that's a "good" thing, but I thanked him anyway. He always wants to share his food and be kind. I just hope this 'being nice' thing lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment