Today when Myles and I came home he was really hungry - what's new?! I think he eats lunch around 11:30 and he also has an afternoon snack at daycare, but I guess all that playing makes him hungry again. I gave him a little snack when we got home and got him out of his high chair and he walked back to the high chair and cried, haha. So I fed him supper at 5:30. After that we played in the kitchen/den until it was time to go to bed. I organized Myles' toys and he enjoyed pulling them out as soon as I had them organized - what a perfect match we are! Myles got this phone with a long string on it (so you can pull it) for Christmas from his Grandmommy and Granddaddy Sink. I've been waiting for the day he is walking good so he could walk and pull around that phone. Well i was showing him how it works tonight and he just wasn't getting it. He insisted on making sure he held the phone up off the ground in the air. I guess he thought it wasn't right to drag his toys around (wheels or no wheels). He's so awesome!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
so many toys
Today when Myles and I came home he was really hungry - what's new?! I think he eats lunch around 11:30 and he also has an afternoon snack at daycare, but I guess all that playing makes him hungry again. I gave him a little snack when we got home and got him out of his high chair and he walked back to the high chair and cried, haha. So I fed him supper at 5:30. After that we played in the kitchen/den until it was time to go to bed. I organized Myles' toys and he enjoyed pulling them out as soon as I had them organized - what a perfect match we are! Myles got this phone with a long string on it (so you can pull it) for Christmas from his Grandmommy and Granddaddy Sink. I've been waiting for the day he is walking good so he could walk and pull around that phone. Well i was showing him how it works tonight and he just wasn't getting it. He insisted on making sure he held the phone up off the ground in the air. I guess he thought it wasn't right to drag his toys around (wheels or no wheels). He's so awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment