This evening I had to go eat dinner with some international field staff from work that we were getting ready to send across the world. Luke and Myles hung out for a few hours and played together. Myles absolutely loves coming home in the evenings. You can tell he KNOWS where he is and he knows his toys. He was so dirty again today so I took his shirt off to put a clean one on. He then got really excited about playing and just kept playing without his shirt on. I wanted to get a picture of him and his daddy but when Luke picked him up he got upset because he wanted to be down playing. So...that's why he's fussing in the picture - he's still cute though!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
time with daddy
This evening I had to go eat dinner with some international field staff from work that we were getting ready to send across the world. Luke and Myles hung out for a few hours and played together. Myles absolutely loves coming home in the evenings. You can tell he KNOWS where he is and he knows his toys. He was so dirty again today so I took his shirt off to put a clean one on. He then got really excited about playing and just kept playing without his shirt on. I wanted to get a picture of him and his daddy but when Luke picked him up he got upset because he wanted to be down playing. So...that's why he's fussing in the picture - he's still cute though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment