Sunday, May 23, 2010

relaxing on the couch...sort of


Since it's been such a crazy weekend Myles hasn't had very much rest and he hasn't been home in his crib with his toys etc. all weekend, plus I've been very tired so Myles and I stayed home today while Luke went to church. Myles has been taking 1 nap a day recently, but today he took 3...yes...3! I didn't really rest when he napped though, but I feel good about getting a lot of things done around the house. One time today when Myles was playing in the living room I was resting a little on the couch and he kept coming up to me and I'd pull him up on the couch then he'd get down, then he kept doing that over and over. So i tried to snap a picture of him laying on me 'pretending' to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment