It seems like we're always extra busy on Sunday's - but we're ok with it and we usually enjoy it - because Luke and I were both called into the ministry. Today after church we had a 'meet and greet' I guess you could call it, for the new people at our church, which of course involved a great lunch! Then later that night at church we had the privilege of being a part of and witnessing one of our good friends get ordained - what a powerful service! In between those things, Myles and I came home for just a little while and he played with is friend "aju aju" (translation = puppy). My step-uncle gave this dog to Myles when he was still very little. He's just now getting to where he notices it more. Myles loves it when things chase him so I chase him with this dog. I can see fear in his eyes every now and then, but usually he loves it! Thanks for the dog uncle Larry.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
I'm not afraid of a little puppy
It seems like we're always extra busy on Sunday's - but we're ok with it and we usually enjoy it - because Luke and I were both called into the ministry. Today after church we had a 'meet and greet' I guess you could call it, for the new people at our church, which of course involved a great lunch! Then later that night at church we had the privilege of being a part of and witnessing one of our good friends get ordained - what a powerful service! In between those things, Myles and I came home for just a little while and he played with is friend "aju aju" (translation = puppy). My step-uncle gave this dog to Myles when he was still very little. He's just now getting to where he notices it more. Myles loves it when things chase him so I chase him with this dog. I can see fear in his eyes every now and then, but usually he loves it! Thanks for the dog uncle Larry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment