In 2008 when I got pregnant, we shared the news with Luke's parents sometime shortly after we found out in August. Not long (maybe a week or less) after we told them Luke's mom bought a beach chair for Myles. It has Mickey & Minnie Mouse on it, as well as Pluto. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was the first baby item she bought - and she's bought a lot of baby items for us :) . Almost 2 years later we finally get to use that chair. We hated waiting so long to use it, but it was well worth the wait! Myles loves to sit in it and he especially loves sitting in it for his snack in the shade on the beach. Myles is so blessed to have such wonderful grandparents, we love them all so much!
p.s. I think Myles is kind of learning how to smile at the camera and he's so funny when he does his "picture taking" smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment