Well as our first full day at the beach we had a blast again! We went to the beach in the morning, then went back for lunch. Then we went to the pool for a little while, then back to the room. Then after that we went back to the beach. Myles had 1 nap this morning, but that was it. I remember always seeing a picture of me when I was little of me curled up sleeping on the beach with a towel around me....I don't know how that happened because the ONLY way we can get Myles to sit still in his beach chair is for a snack. We've had lots of shade/rest time - s0 he had a lot of snacks today, haha. There's lots more to talk about, but it's vacation - time for ME to rest!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Friday, May 28, 2010
this kid loves the beach
Well as our first full day at the beach we had a blast again! We went to the beach in the morning, then went back for lunch. Then we went to the pool for a little while, then back to the room. Then after that we went back to the beach. Myles had 1 nap this morning, but that was it. I remember always seeing a picture of me when I was little of me curled up sleeping on the beach with a towel around me....I don't know how that happened because the ONLY way we can get Myles to sit still in his beach chair is for a snack. We've had lots of shade/rest time - s0 he had a lot of snacks today, haha. There's lots more to talk about, but it's vacation - time for ME to rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment