we all know it - cabinets are the most amazing things to 1 year olds. The kitchen cabinets are a little hard for Myles to open, but he loves the bathroom cabinets. Today on the playground at daycare, they said Myles crawled up and slid down the slide by himself. His butt was soaking wet when I picked him up so I took his pants off for the ride home. Then we did our daily 'bird bath' as my mom has always called it and I changed his clothes. In the middle of that Myles wanted to play with the bathroom cabinet doors, so I got a quick picture.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
opening and closing cabinets
we all know it - cabinets are the most amazing things to 1 year olds. The kitchen cabinets are a little hard for Myles to open, but he loves the bathroom cabinets. Today on the playground at daycare, they said Myles crawled up and slid down the slide by himself. His butt was soaking wet when I picked him up so I took his pants off for the ride home. Then we did our daily 'bird bath' as my mom has always called it and I changed his clothes. In the middle of that Myles wanted to play with the bathroom cabinet doors, so I got a quick picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment