I have to admit - today I didn't take a picture because it was such a busy day. We had a special speaker at our church for the morning service and we also had a special evening service. Luke had to teach a class at church that evening too...so after the morning service Myles and I drove back to Boone, then we drove back to Wilkesboro for the evening service. Anyway - I have another picture from Saturday that I'd like to use. At John Mark and Amanda's wedding we went to on Saturday, Pastor Reggie was the officiant (is that the correct word)? So we got a good picture of him with Myles and Dawson (Pastor's youngest son who's about 5 weeks older than Myles). Dawson and Myles are good friends - hopefully Myles will start walking soon so he can keep up with Dawson, who's been walking around for a while! They are so cute together!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
busy day
I have to admit - today I didn't take a picture because it was such a busy day. We had a special speaker at our church for the morning service and we also had a special evening service. Luke had to teach a class at church that evening too...so after the morning service Myles and I drove back to Boone, then we drove back to Wilkesboro for the evening service. Anyway - I have another picture from Saturday that I'd like to use. At John Mark and Amanda's wedding we went to on Saturday, Pastor Reggie was the officiant (is that the correct word)? So we got a good picture of him with Myles and Dawson (Pastor's youngest son who's about 5 weeks older than Myles). Dawson and Myles are good friends - hopefully Myles will start walking soon so he can keep up with Dawson, who's been walking around for a while! They are so cute together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment