Wednesday, May 12, 2010

dirtiest day ever


When I picked up Myles from daycare today he was outside on the playground. With very rosy cheeks and a runny nose he looked up at me like "lets go home mommy." I didn't realize until I picked him up how dirty he was. He had dirt all over his pants, shirt, hands and face...not to mention under every single fingernail. I tried to get a picture of his dirty face, but this picture just doesn't do justice. This is definitely the dirtiest Myles has been since he came into this earth. I don't mind for him to explore the dirt and be dirty though, he's gotta be a kid!

Oh - and more importantly....Myles took his first steps on his own today. Over the weekend he kind of took one step here and there on his own, but today....today he took at least 3 steps on his own, and to me, that's walking. I actually got a video of him doing this, but I cannot figure out how to get it loaded on the computer. Hopefully soon I can get a pic of this most amazing event!

No comments:

Post a Comment