Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I don't wanna wear the water ski's


on May 10th Myles moves to a new class at daycare the 12-18 year old class. He's almost 13 months old, but they didn't have an opening until now. The past few days he's been going to visit his new classroom for a couple hours each day. In that class he's required to wear shoes. He has a pair of sandals he's been wearing the past couple of days...but this morning I went to put some other sandals on him. I thought they were still a little to big for him but I wasn't sure. So I put them on him and let him crawl around in them this morning. He kept stopping and touching them. Then he crawled over to the sandals he's been wearing all week and started putting those up against his feet. My dad would probably call the bigger sandals "water ski's"...that just sounds like something he'd say...so I took those off and put the ones Myles wanted on. One day he'll want to wear the water ski's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment