Saturday, May 15, 2010

a Saturday at home


Today was a great day! Sometimes I have a really hard time picking just one picture to put up about the day we had. We are always busy and the past few weekends we haven't been home very much, but today - we were home! This morning we woke up early, Luke ran and Myles and I had some pancakes. Then me and Myles went to a yard sale, and ran to some other stores around town. After hanging out at home for a while we went downtown. We went into one of my favorite stores that sells a bunch of cool beads etc. and I bought this small $5 homemade ring. I never buy anything for myself, so it made me feel very special and it was fun! After we went downtown we ran by the grocery store and then grilled some special black bean burgers. They had ground beef, mashed black beans, red onions, oregano, chili powder, cumin, and a little salt and pepper. Then we put pepper jack cheese and salsa on them. They fell apart, so we'll have to work on that next time, but they tasted GREAT. Myles is more excited about walking today and wanted to do it a lot. He's still not doing on his own, but getting better with just holding one of our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment