Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's day!


Today was another very busy, but good, day. I got up at my normal 5:30 and got ready then Myles got up around 6:30, we got him ready and fed and packed some things in the car and headed to church in Wilkesboro. Then after church we rode to High Point to visit Luke's parents. We took some strawberries and I made some strawberry short cake. Myles had so much fun with his grandparents and aunt Ashley - he even said "heyyyy" to Ashley (it sounded like it anyway, right Ashely? - haha). We had some Mexican food for dinner and Grandma fed Myles and he loved stuffing the rice in his mouth, then he started sipping on his milk and just being silly and he was putting his feet up on the table, it was funny - so I got a picture...notice the little white sock up on the table. I have 3 wonderful moms...my mom, step-mom, and mother-in-law and I love all of them very much and am SO thankful for them! I'm also very thankful to be a mother. Since I was little, my dream was to be a mother and I just feel so lucky and fortunate! There's nothing in the world that makes me happier than being a mother, wife, daughter, and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment