get this....on April 10th we had Myles' 1st birthday party. That morning I went and had a mylar balloon blown up at the grocery store. Today is May 11th and today was the first day since April 10th that this balloon stopped touching the ceiling. Myles loves this balloon. We keep it in the kitchen area so he's always pointing at it and he knows when I say balloon...that's it! I have had balloons to stay in the air for a long time before, but no other balloon can compete with this super balloon. So I got a picture of Myles sitting on the couch playing with the balloon.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
super balloon
get this....on April 10th we had Myles' 1st birthday party. That morning I went and had a mylar balloon blown up at the grocery store. Today is May 11th and today was the first day since April 10th that this balloon stopped touching the ceiling. Myles loves this balloon. We keep it in the kitchen area so he's always pointing at it and he knows when I say balloon...that's it! I have had balloons to stay in the air for a long time before, but no other balloon can compete with this super balloon. So I got a picture of Myles sitting on the couch playing with the balloon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment