
When I get dinner ready for Myles sometimes he gets anxious. He's a great eater and always wants to eat, no matter what time of the day it is. Tonight I was getting Myles' food ready and he wasn't anxious at all. He was playing with the spices and all kinds of things in the kitchen. I gave him his dinner (which he literally ate in 2 minutes - and that's a story with photos for another day), but he kept telling he was done. Usually he says "more" about 9 times before he is finished but he kept telling me "done" - I could tell he had his mind on something. So he finished and I got him out of his chair and he went straight to the drawer with the utensils in it...spatulas, whisks, etc. He plays in this drawer all the time, but for some reason he kept putting them in his mouth...I guess he wanted to test them to make sure they were ok to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment