Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010




Today was pretty much an ordinary day except Myles did a lot of really cool and funny things. As he did these things throughout the day I kept thinking "i've gotta put this on the blog later"...but now I can't remember. He's slowly been saying a lot more lately, but it seems like today was one of those days he said everything we said. Today he said football "bo ball", pumkin "bum bem", and much more. Today we went to church and came back home and played. We dressed Myles up in his dinosaur costume (thanks to grandma and papaw Roland) and walked around outside for a few minutes. I made a cake and some "mummy's" which were hotdogs with croissant dough wrapped around them. Before Myles went to bed he got all hyper and started running back and fourth between the 2 couches, it was really funny.

Myles now has one of his eye teeth...it came through his gums yesterday...just 3 more teeth to go..then at some point we'll start counting the one's he loses.


No comments:

Post a Comment