Saturday, October 16, 2010

ball...no....pumpkin!


Today was kind of a hard day. Myles had his ups and downs and wore us out! This morning I made him some special waffles made with rice milk and he dipped them in soy yogurt. I didn't know if he'd understand the whole "dipping" thing, but he did and loved it!
We were going to go to a pumpkin patch today, but we read about it online before we went and you have to pay $8.50 a person to get on a hayride to go to the patch, so we decided not to go. We're glad we didn't because when we went to a place just down the road Myles was interested in the pumpkins, but he thought they were all balls. When I took him to pick out his very own small pumpkin he kept picking them all up and throwing them down because he wanted them to bounce like a ball.

i'm tired


No comments:

Post a Comment