*i'll post 2 pictures tomorrow
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
fun fries
today Myles had another great day. When we came home I immediately made some supper for Myles. He played with some pots and pans. I cut up some large red potatoes in the shapes of fries and boiled them. Then I put them in a cool little cup and put some ketchup for him to dip them in. He was so excited to dip them in the ketchup. So excited that he dipped his turkey in there too. After dinner we went on a walk (I pushed him in the stroller). A couple of our neighbors have decorated a lot for Halloween and Myles loves seeing the lights and things - so that means he's probably going to love Christmas this year! I took a picture of him eating his fries, but the blog will not let me upload the picture due to maintenance on the web page. By the way...Myles still hasn't had a "real" french fry - you know...the frozen kind they dunk in grease to fry. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment