Today was a nice fall day. It was very beautiful. Myles and I took a walk around the neighborhood this morning while Luke was running. It was chilly at first but we enjoyed it. We played and had a nice day as a family. We went to a couple of shops and stopped by PetCo where they were having a pet adoption so Myles enjoyed seeing the dogs. We came back home for a while, then grilled out some hotdogs. It was a great day with together as a family. For some reason I forgot to take a picture all day so I put this one up from last weekend.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
good saturday
Today was a nice fall day. It was very beautiful. Myles and I took a walk around the neighborhood this morning while Luke was running. It was chilly at first but we enjoyed it. We played and had a nice day as a family. We went to a couple of shops and stopped by PetCo where they were having a pet adoption so Myles enjoyed seeing the dogs. We came back home for a while, then grilled out some hotdogs. It was a great day with together as a family. For some reason I forgot to take a picture all day so I put this one up from last weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment