Tuesday, October 12, 2010

new things


Well the camera takes 2 double A batteries and Luke needed them today...and I didn't get to the store to buy more, so I didn't take a new picture today - but that doesn't mean Myles didn't have loads of fun. He had a good day at daycare and when we got home we played all evening. I tried to take daddy's place of wrestling because Myles kept running at me and wanting me to play hard like daddy does - but I'm just not daddy, haha. It's funny how every day Myles does something different and usually hilarious. Today on the way home Myles burped and then after that he tried to imitate his own burp (or maybe he was just trying to burp again) but he just kept grunting over and over and it was just great. Then later on he was playing on this body pillow in the living room floor and he started hitting his head on the pillow over and over (headbanging). I'm not sure why he was doing it but he thought it was funny. Then later he started spinning in circles, which he's never done before either. I wish i could take pictures and video tape the whole time I'm ever with him!

*this picture is one i took yesterday. This is Myles' "i'm being silly" face


No comments:

Post a Comment