Thursday, October 21, 2010

KETCHUP



tonight Myles discovered something new...yes - ketchup! He had it last night with some potatoes I made and he did great at dipping the potatoes in the ketchup, but tonight he just got a little wild. Look closely at the picture at his face and hands. He was scooping up the ketchup with his hands and eating it...forget the potatoes! Looks like mommy's gonna have to make some homemade, all natural ketchup if he likes it that much! Today was a long day at work, Luke actually stayed home sick today, I think he has a cold and he just needed some rest, bad! Oh - and I promised I'd upload 2 pictures today since the blogger wouldn't let me load one yesterday. The one from Myles eating yesterday was taken from my cell phone, is was his first time dipping potatoes into ketchup, and he was so neat and clean and did great at it - unlike today!


No comments:

Post a Comment