
today we had to give Myles away for about 5 days. We're going to an annual church conference in Toledo, Ohio tomorrow so today after church we met some friends who are keeping Myles and passed him on over. The Liljestrand family, Rebecca, Todd and Porter (who is just 3 months younger than Myles) are keeping him for the week. Honestly...it was probably the saddest moment I've had since Myles was born...the saddest moment before that being when I went to a womens conference for a few days this past winter. This is his first time away without being with mommy or daddy and it's so sad to me. I know he's having a great time and loving every moment of it, but right now...being at home...and him not being here...is very hard!
Miss you Myles!
here's a picture that Rebecca sent me of the boys eating their snack together. The update email I got tonight was very positive...Myles is doing great and when she laid him down to sleep he didn't even make a peep! *notice...I didn't have enough time to find matching socks for Myles before we left the house this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment