Today Luke went to the Cove in Asheville for an event so he doesn't come home until tomorrow. Tonight Myles and I went to a Super Target a few miles from home. Myles loved the big red balls on the outside like he always does. He did great and then we came home. Some of our neighbors were outside so we went to talk to them for a while. There are a few girls that live in our street (elementary school age), but Myles liked to watch them hula hoop and ride their bikes. We took the recycling bin to the front of the house to be picked up tomorrow, then came in side and Myles went to bed. Since we were so busy I didn't get a picture of Myles so I'm using this one from last weekend when my mom (aka 'nana') and popi were visiting.
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
not much time at home
Today Luke went to the Cove in Asheville for an event so he doesn't come home until tomorrow. Tonight Myles and I went to a Super Target a few miles from home. Myles loved the big red balls on the outside like he always does. He did great and then we came home. Some of our neighbors were outside so we went to talk to them for a while. There are a few girls that live in our street (elementary school age), but Myles liked to watch them hula hoop and ride their bikes. We took the recycling bin to the front of the house to be picked up tomorrow, then came in side and Myles went to bed. Since we were so busy I didn't get a picture of Myles so I'm using this one from last weekend when my mom (aka 'nana') and popi were visiting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment