
We flew to the Detroit airport and then drove down to Toledo (well Maumee to be correct). We are resting a little bit in the room before the first service starts tonight. We're hoping to talk to Myles on Skype tonight to see how he's grown so far, haha. I'm sure he'll be about a foot taller by the time we get back. I've texted Rebecca some today and Myles has had a great day. He napped, and ate 2 breakfasts (I'm not surprised at all) and played outside and went on a walk. I'm not sure if I'll get another photo sent today or not, so i'll go ahead and add this one for now - it was from last night too. I warned Rebecca that Myles had some kinda weird obsession with shoes...but I guess now that she saw him walk all over the house with them on she understands a little more, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment