Sunday, August 1, 2010

to grandma's house we go


Today after church we came to Myles' granma and papaw Roland's house. Grandma was working so Myles got to spend the afternoon with his papaw. He's a curious little guy, but as of recently he's in to EVERTYHING! He was all over the place this afternoon, I bet I said "don't touch" about 300 times. He actually used to listen pretty well when daddy or I said that but now he's got his mind in his own little world. He's usually not very open to kissing people right away but he kissed his papaw tonight. Then when grandma came home he met her at the door. I said "give her a kiss" and he leaned over for a kiss, it was so sweet! Tomorrow he gets to stay with grandma all day while mommy and daddy go out to Greensboro to hang out together. Good luck grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment