Myles is so funny and has a great memory - I guess all kids probably have good memories for the most part, I think adults lose memory after their first child is born - someone should do a study on this, but I vote not me! We have a bunch of plastic cups we stack and Myles loves to knock them down. Every once in a blue moon we would talk into one of the cups and it would make a deep funny sound. Myles did it some here and there, but never much. This evening we were playing and Myles picked up a cup and screamed in it for about 5 straight minutes...long enough for me to go to another room to get the camera, come back...wait for the camera to come on and get load, THEN take a picture - what a smart boy!
Although this blog is not updated daily, it's a way to keep family and friends close when everyone seems so far away!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
the cup scream
Myles is so funny and has a great memory - I guess all kids probably have good memories for the most part, I think adults lose memory after their first child is born - someone should do a study on this, but I vote not me! We have a bunch of plastic cups we stack and Myles loves to knock them down. Every once in a blue moon we would talk into one of the cups and it would make a deep funny sound. Myles did it some here and there, but never much. This evening we were playing and Myles picked up a cup and screamed in it for about 5 straight minutes...long enough for me to go to another room to get the camera, come back...wait for the camera to come on and get load, THEN take a picture - what a smart boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment